• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Brand for Nvidia

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

M4Th

Registered
... I would like to know what is the best brand for they Nvidia Geforce FX series. I am mostly going in 256-bit interface cards like a 5900/xt/U/se/5950 ... .

thank you

I always loved leadtek, altho Asus or Gainward seem to be the money no object brand of choice. XFX are also sopposed to be good. Leadtek alwsys get my overall vote tho - theyre products have always OC'd like hell for me and build quality is great!

I'll vote for BFG but you see,you will get as many different opinions as there are maufacturers because everyone has their favorite.Honestly I dont know if there is a
"best" or "worst.

I have a Leadtek card. I haven't had any experience with any other manufacturers of nVidia cards since a MSI GeForce 3 Ti200. I went with Leadtek because I thought their cooling solution looked better than other brands.

BFG...great oc'ers... lifetime warrenty...bigger then usual stock heatsinks..

Gainward, hands down. I didn't like my BFGs, at least the older ones I have but I hear they are getting better.

PNY or Leadtek. My 256-bit FX5200 was PNY and did Doom3 with high settings and 800x600 really really well, and that was only with the card running in PCI mode.

My Leadtek Winfast a360 Ultra TDH (FX5700 Ultra) is faster than any of the other 5700s I've seen out there and is purely awesome. Only problem I've had with it so far is you can't use the NV Silencer 2 on it, since it doesn't have RAM on the back like other 5700 U's do.

I agree new bfg dual fan 6800gt suck

Blazin Trav said:
Gainward, hands down. I didn't like my BFGs, at least the older ones I have but I hear they are getting better.

Back