• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BAH F THIS, I need to know what my PCI bus really runs =P

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

amdking

I am gettin sick of 2nd guessin this dumb shuttle box, well actually its a pretty awesome little thing, but I want to know exactly what my PCI bus runs at.
I have seen IOSS RD2 PCI Analyzer tool review over at Adrians Rojak Pot, yet I dont see this for sale anywhere in the US....does anyone know of any similar hardware tools...a device I can throw in the actual pci slot and it will tell me what my PCI clock is?

Better yet does anyone have the IOSS RD2 or similar I can buy? =)

its the shuttle in my sig, in case ur wondering.

Thanks all =)

A clockgen like tool should tell you what your busses are at. I have one that may work, I can email it to you and you can see if it works for your board.

alright send it my way, will let you know =)
Most of those dont work for me, ClockGen from cpuid doesnt accurately display any dividers of PCI bus or anything for my board, as experienced from many other users of my board. so thats why Im looking for a hardware one, to be sure.

Back