• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

When in doubt, go with the letter A!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lilxvietxboi

Well well... I have found a "trend" in these OCforums community muahaha.. OC'ers like the letter A!!! This can observed by looking at the sub forums that have the most posts.... ABIT/ASUS/ATi oooo? are we seeing a trend yet? What about AMD? A lot of Oc'ers here prefer AMD over Intel. So the question is, are the A* companies better? Or is it just a fadd with people who like the letter A? ITS A CONSPIRACY, I TELL YOU!

Haha just rambling post(No this was not meant to be serious)..

Feel free to post your feelings and comments on this!

while i've always been a proponent of "no question is too dumb to ask..." this is pushing it ;)

my only applicable thought to add to this thread is that it should show up in general discussion, not general hardware, where rhetorical questions are less common

But OCers also like ThermalRight, Thermal Take, Western Digital, OCZ, LRWB, Swiftech, D-Tek, DFI, Microsoft, Vantec, the list goes on.

Afew more for your A coinicidance, Antec, Arctic Silver Inc.

But really its just a coinsidance.

Hey tom you forgot Adata, Apacer. D-tek builds water cooling products. I agree with the operating systems but, someone will find a linux distro that starts A.

Personally I like Fortron over Antec, DFI over Abit or Asus, and Nvidia over ATI(mainly becuase of linux support) so maybe Im just an oddball

9mmCensor said:
But OCers also like ThermalRight, Thermal Take, Western Digital, OCZ, LRWB, Swiftech, D-Tek, DFI, Microsoft, Vantec, the list goes on.

wait...i agree on most of that, but i don't think i have seen ANYONE admit they LIKE microsoft......

Back