• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do I have really low scores? Or is it Just me?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dana0550

Registered
16000- 3DMARK2001SE

6000-3DMARK2003 Pro

Why are my scores so low? I tested with the 1024x768 default settings. Check out my system specs in my sig.

Thanks
Dana

Something is definately wrong here. I'm running the same card and hdd as you, but with a 2600 mobile. I'm over 21,000 in 01 & over 13,000 in 03. What drivers are you using on the card?

Well thanks for your help you guys,

I updated my VIA drivers, and my NVIDIA Drivers.

In 3DMark 2001 SE i hit - 24666

How is that?

Thanks
Dana

dana0550 said:
Well thanks for your help you guys,

I updated my VIA drivers, and my NVIDIA Drivers.

In 3DMark 2001 SE i hit - 24666

How is that?

Thanks
Dana

I too am getting very very low scores in 01 SE (i'm talking sub 10k). I'm using the rig in my sig but with a stock Geforce 6800 LE. These cards, with a little tweaking can run ultra speeds. Right now it's at 324/1100.

Anyway, the reason why I'm posting in your thread is you said you updated your chipset drivers. I'm looking around, but I cant seem to find anything on doing this. Where did you go about getting the drivers? I have a i875P chipset.

Im talking about your MOBO chipset driver. It is usually is VIA chipset look at the specs then go to www.viaarena.com and download the latest drivers for you chipset. If you have trouble finding it tell me what kinda MOBO you have and I will let you know what chipset it is.

Dana

Nice.

Try some overclocking i can reach a few points off 29, still 24k seems good for stock, thats more like it! :)

I probaly wrong about this but I think my chip set is. Intel Solano i815? My MotherObard is a Asus CUSL-L. Its made by Asus but not supported by them. THe ship ste im am geussing is Intel. That to though might not be supported since it came in a vaio, not a custome build?

I wasnt paying attention, You have an Intel Chipset which you know already. The 875p. Not a VIA technologies.

I checked on the intel website I didnt see any major chipset driver updates, just some bios updates and other utilities. You can try downloading them see what happens.

Dana

dana0550 said:
I wasnt paying attention, You have an Intel Chipset which you know already. The 875p. Not a VIA technologies.

I checked on the intel website I didnt see any major chipset driver updates, just some bios updates and other utilities. You can try downloading them see what happens.

Dana

Hehe, it's all good. Anyway, I found a couple chipset updates. One on asus's site and one on intels. The one on intel's is newer so I used that one. It helped a lot (raised o3 score to 8k) I think but still not as good as it could be.

Thanks for the help

Back