• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gaming Console Systems in a Controller?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

richklein

Hi all,

I was at the mall & say a, what looked like a nintendo controller with an AV cable coming out of it. The controller had what looked to be 120 or so old school nintendo games (contra, mario, etc). They wanted 50 bucks for it & I figured that was kinda expensive for the once or twice I would use it.

Anyone know what I am talking about & where to find it online?

Its kinda like This link here

Thanks,
Rich

Yea I have also seen those at my local mall but dunno anywhere online that has em

There was 1 on Ebay that came with 2 controllers the gun and a paddle with 760!!! games for $50 plus $25 shipping.

Yeha I see them all over the place. They're rip offs. They say that have like 1000 games, but they don't they have a handful of games, and the rest, are I guess clones, or hacks, that you really can't tell the difference. It's pretty much just an emulator that has preloaded games. They have all the old Nintendo games. No Zelda, no Double Dragon, no newer mario (2 and 3). They sell them for like $20 in my mall. Props to the guy who invented it though, who woulda thought he'd be making a fortune, just slapping an emulator on some hardware with some roms and selling it.

Back