• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LMFAO Steam is teh crap

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Panzerknacker

Disabled
So I got HL2, and I want to play it. But now I JUST CANT LOG INTO STEAM omfg it SUCKS, one of my friends has exactly teh same problem, this really sucks, WTF do they think at valve, that people are going to sit behind theyre puter all day staring at the screen untill they can finally play teh damn game.

Any of u having problems as well?

oops sorry but I was so angry that I just wanted to make a new thread to tell everyone what piece of crap steam is and that nobody should buy HL2 because u cant play it.

Same problem. I'm pretty pissed, but I will restrain myself from an explitive laced tirade about steam.

-Rav

I've used steam for over a year, w/ almost no probs man....
If you tell us what is happening, rather then ranting, we might be able to help you...

Also, once you get it working, you can log off steam and play hl2 w/o having to connect to the internet....btw

I just got an error trying to create my account to the effect of "server returned error: internal server error". I'm glad valve anticipated the increased load of release day :rolleyes:

-Rav

well, I started steam, and tried to log in. It took 5 minutes and I got a error that there is something wrong with my internet connection or with the steam service. I tried 10 times but it just doesnt work.

teh crap is not reading the very obvious sticky about HL2 threads and then advertising your failure by cluttering up the forum with a thread that has been explicitly forbidden in them.

*click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back