• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

When can i buy Nforce 4 MOBOS!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No signs of a Gigabyte board yet, you can find the Asus boards for 2 to $300 though. I'm not a big Asus fan and waiting on the Gigabyte with dual gpu combo, I'm just crossing my fingers on it though because I don't have much positive experience with Gigabyte boards.
My last 2 Gigabyte boards were very disapointing.....one died within 3 months and the other is still plagued with problems, so I hope the reviews are acurate!

I wouldn't buy one right now. The prices I have seen on these boards are highly inflated. I have seem some at zipzoomfly and newegg, but they are pretty expensive. If anyone knows where you can buy one for close to around $200, I'd love to hear from you.

-Icedogg

icedogg9999 said:
I wouldn't buy one right now. The prices I have seen on these boards are highly inflated. I have seem some at zipzoomfly and newegg, but they are pretty expensive. If anyone knows where you can buy one for close to around $200, I'd love to hear from you.

-Icedogg

Someone was selling the Asus board on ebay for 200 bucks.

Yeah, the chaintech NF4 PRO board is on newegg @ $115 or so, and some gigabyte NF4 is on there as well, and the asus sli board. I might go with the chaintech one, depending on how well it o/c's and such. My chaintech VNF3-250 wasn't bad, so it might not be either.

I wouldnt waste the $129 on the Gigabyte GA-K8NF-9......you wont be able to overclock it!

my ga-k8nf-9 board does oc. Now i can get it to go far yet. go tmy 3500+ up to 2.5gig from the 2.2 I am still learning on how to set it up.

Back