• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best card for $300

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I second this. CompUSA is selling the PNY 6800 for $199, and although PNY doesn't have the greatest reputation, it's still a great deal.
The only other option I could suggest to you at this price range would be the X800 Pro, but you most likely would have to increase your budget a bit to afford this.

is the compusa one the 6800STD cause i saw that in an ad I looked at this morning

Last edited:
urmm.. help the guy out a lil and dont post references to classified to people that cannot view them... gotta get 100 posts before you can go in there, and that doesnt mean spamming useless info.

I am thinkin about a 6800nu myself when i get some extra cache, and this subwoofer built...

i got the 6800 for $200 today. I got lucky and they had one in the back :D

noooooooooo I just looked at it and a chip fell off god damnit. I think im gonna return it now and see if they have another one in the back. the box is open but the original wrapping is still on it

Back