• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Headphones, which ones, but for comfort!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Buhammot

well, i think the title says it all really. I like my Plantronics Audio .90's but they do get a lil uncomfortable after say about.. 2-3 hours. My Aiwa HP-X222's are too much on the treble side but i can wear them all day. SOO... i am thinkin about a good set that is similar to the x222's in comfort as they dont rest on your ear, but have all around good frequency response, not too bassy and not too bright. I currently dont have a set budget, but they would be for occasional usage, but for extended periods of time.

Are there good sets for about 100 bucks? I am not too familiar with headphones myself, as i want somethin that is personal music listening, as well as comfortable beyond belief. either way, want the best sound for respectable price. :(

I love my Sennheiser HD580's, great sound and very comfortable. You might need a headphone amp with them, I just finished building one and the sound improvement is amazing.

you need a full size headphone, not one that sits on your ear. my HD580s i can wear for a very long time, but my sennheiser pc150 headset gets tiresome after a few hours since it sits right on my ears.

Back