• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case and or PSU Poll?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am shopping around for a new case. Who makes the best case? PSU? I see alot of opinions on PSU's but not case manufacturers... I am currently using an older Enlight which is nice because I just pop off the front cover and slide off the side panel and I am there. No screws to deal with. Any other case manufacturers do that?
Thoughts?

Not want to spend a gajillion $ either :)

DuckDodgers said:
I am shopping around for a new case. Who makes the best case? PSU? I see alot of opinions on PSU's but not case manufacturers... I am currently using an older Enlight which is nice because I just pop off the front cover and slide off the side panel and I am there. No screws to deal with. Any other case manufacturers do that?
Thoughts?

I have the antec p-160 and the only thing i have seen compare to it is the lian li cases coster 200+ (considered them too) thumbscrews are optional for the side panel (has two tabs than also lock) to make it ez,i love it for checking stuff outisde my case real quick. The front bezel also pops RIGHT off. I would look into that along w/ some cooler master cases.

DuckDodgers said:
Thoughts?

Chenming They make great cases for the price. So good in fact that Antec ( and about a half dozen other companies) uses them and puts their name on them. Great price, Great quality, and built extremely rugged.

Last edited:
Some great PSU's are made by Antec, Fortron/Sparkle, PC Power&Cooling, Seasonic, SilenX, and OCZ.

Back