• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New 1000KHz Pentium3 Processors

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AtomicGuY

Yes, Intel can finally sell Pentium3's for under a nickel, the pentium3 1.0MHz! (coppermine technology!) LOL enjoy!

on another note, I dont even think my pc would have a chance against this beast! LOL

AtomicGuY said:
Yes, Intel can finally sell Pentium3's for under a nickel, the pentium3 1.0MHz! (coppermine technology!) LOL enjoy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA That is sooooooooo slow!!!! 1 mhz P3 system for over a thousand dollars, I think they are overpriced me thinks.. huh? LOL

Thats a fast CPU, if you think back to 1980, this cpu does 1 million cycles. Enough to driver the common basic calculator!

Than again, my watch is 10MHz! but its Intel, thats why the price is $1000

i bet intel is going to bring up the whole megahertz debate if they are going to be going this route in the future. Funny though, I didn't see that on intel's roadmap.

Back