• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 14" - good price or pass?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Viper69

Might be in the market for a lighter weight laptop for travel purposes. It doesn't need to game. As much as I love the form factor of the Microsoft Surfaces that are out, you pay a lot of money for the size of course. And the equivalent iPad in terms of portability alone is also over 1,000$

I need to be under 900$ for sure.

I saw this one at BB, what do you guys think on price for performance? 700$ new. I rarely ever shop for laptops. My last laptop is a corei5, weight 4.18 lbs. It does the job, just wish it was LIGHTER, it's an older model. This model weighs 3.4 lbs. Lighter than my current model, but not like the MS Surface hah.

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 14" 2.2K Laptop - Intel Evo Platform - Intel Core i7-1355U with 16GB Memory - 512GB SSD​

Appreciate any input, something better, please let me know.

Last edited:
Priced about right, IMO. I'm happy with the 2 Lenovo laptops I have.
Thanks for input. My first was a Thinkpad by them. I still like it, plenty of ports etc, this was back when all ultrabooks were over 2,000$

If it was the size and price of the Dell XPS 13 or maybe they call it 15, I'd get it w/out thinking. I like the small form factors.

Back