• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is Hy-Per Lube Super Coolant good additives?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OCS911

have anyone ever try hy-per lube super coolant? please do give your thought or your experiences with this coolant, thanks!

It is just another version of water wetter. I've used it and its fine. Only draw back is that it will glow green under a black light for a month or so then it will lose its glow. I didn't notice any temperature difference between it and just distilled water.

wasnt this the substance that the dude in that huge thread a while back, where he claimed that it dropped his temps 15 degrees? Remember, the "Spend 15 bucks, loose 15 degrees!" topic? the one that just resulted in everyone yelling at him that he was full of **** lol. Anyway, I think that was about, but I have no idea what the final results were. You might be able to find some by doing a search, it was a big topic, couple hundred posts.

I have Water Wetter but it smells bad and stains my tubing too. I want to try Nulon Ultra Cool but don't seem to find it in US :)

adding any form of "coolant" will hinder the heat transfer between the water blocks and the water

i stick to water, anti-algae, and UV dye, no antifreeze or coolant whatsoever

what anti-algae are you using? I can't seem to stop the rampant algae growth in my system. I'm using a 20/80 mix of Prestone dex-cool and distilled water (mmmm tang)

Back