• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MGS3:SE or GTA:SA for christmas?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

squads

i'm gonna ask for one (not both) of these games for christmas but i'm not sure which one. MGS3 is really involved but its shorter and not as much pure fun. On the other hand both of these games are basically the same gameplay as their predecessors with updated graphics and a new setting. maybe someone can suggest some other PS2 game worth getting?

Which genre do you like better?

My friend has both and he did enjoy them both quite well; however, he was stunned at how amazingly awesome MGS3:SE was. For one thing, it's a lot more like MGS and has a lot of new, cooler features (after a firefight you have to perform surgery on yourself to get rid of bullets, when you get poisoned you have to detoxify yourself, etc.)--the storyline is as odd as ever. GTA: SA is also amazing in terms of size, it's MUCH bigger than Vice City BUT it's more of the same to me. Personally I'd go for MGS3:SE but you really can't lose here as they're both awesome games.

yea i really think i might be played out on the same old GTA missions and same old graphics

Back