• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Happy holidays edition with a 30 billion milestone!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Merry Christmas, Happy (belated) Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and any holiday that you celebrate with family and friends. Please have fun, stay safe and talk about things other than politics with that one relative who really doesn't seem to get it. Most importantly, Happy F@H. Is that a thing? No? Well maybe it should be. Let's make it a year long celebration with notes of folding. (The idea needs some work.)

We have a new 30 billionaire so look forward to that as we start off with the team stats and world rankings.

Any guess as to our new team ranking? We're #8. This isn't breaking news. We've been #8 for a very long time. Nothing wrong with being #8, it's just that we were #1 for a time. Is #1 better than #8? Yep. So how are we doing on that? Fairly well actually. Hardware.no will succumb in 1.9 months. NVIDIA in 6.8 months and EVGA in 6.3 years. Not bad for a team that is fielding 44 active folders.

At the time of this writing we are averaging:
Overclockers.com (T32) [us as opposed to them] 734 million ppd.
Hardware.no 423 million ppd
NVIDIA 66 million ppd
EVGA 524 million ppd

We are making good progress against our sister teams in the world rankings.

As a team, we are dropping active membership again. Nothing too serious but not good all the same. We are down 4 from last week to 44 active members. However, the average team ppd for those active 44 is an astounding 16.7 million ppd.
Top 23 are all earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 11 are all earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 6 are all earning 20 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are all earning 40 million ppd or more.
Top 3 are earning 60 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are earning 170 million ppd or more.
Top 1 is earning 260 million ppd plus.

Our graph showing team production has taken a dip in the last three days or so. Not sure what it's from. Could be a single teammate having some trouble or a series of WU's (work units) that make fewer points. Even with a dip in production, we are still trending upwards in production which we need in the cold, cold winter months.

Individual milestones:
@Holdolin has just earned 30 billion! WOOT!!!!!! Great job! If you want to know how to do it, this is how it's done.
@Hack30 has earned 600 million! He and Lowryder could have a race to the next milestone. They are both around 1.4-1.5 weeks out. Race?
DeputyKovacs has earned a strong 50 million.
moz_21 has earned a very nice 40 million.
Reverie8086 (@Evelynn ) has earned 30 million already.
Voyager has earned 9 million and still going. Perseverance goes a long way and 9 million is a good number.

That's it for this week. Again, be safe this holiday season. No drinking *and* driving. If you drink, don't be an ***. (It happens to us all except maybe me.) Ed: It happens to him. Don't let the author of this post let you think he can't make an *** of himself.

Over the holiday don't forget our (unofficial?) motto of Build, Borg, Recruit. This is how it gets done.

To the happiest team on the planet: Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Congrats on the "Stones...Have a safe Holiday.🌲

Played Golf today it was 32F when I finished at noon...Surprisingly I wasn't the only "Nut" out there. At least 12 others were enjoying the fresh air. :screwy:

Tho my brother with past cardiac problems opted out.

Holdolin . . . what can you say? How many GPUs do you have folding? Really great. 21206.gif
Hack30 has been folding for years, but has recently "upped" his game! Good job!
don256us . . . look in your rear view mirror! I am closing in for a pass!
superducky . . . next year I am looking to replace you and finally get into the Top Ten! Cue the Jaws music . . . .
Everybody doing good.

Last edited:
Holdolin . . . what can you say? How many GPUs do you have folding? Really great.View attachment 363945
Hack30 has been folding for years, but has recently "upped" his game! Good job!
don256us . . . look in your rear view mirror! I am closing in for a pass!
superducky . . . next year I am looking to replace you and finally get into the Top Ten! Cue the Jaws music . . . .
Everybody doing good.
I have 12. 6 4070Ti's and 6 4090's. More importantly than me however, amazing job to the team as a whole. Lots of 'stones to be had and wu's just be gettin slaughtered. WTF all (y)

I have 12. 6 4070Ti's and 6 4090's. More importantly than me however, amazing job to the team as a whole. Lots of 'stones to be had and wu's just be gettin slaughtered. WTF all (y)
Happy New Year Holdolin. That's a lot of 4000 series gpu!
Gratz for being the top producer in your team.
BTW, what happen to all the Radeon Pros? ;)

Waiting in case I decide to spin up MW@H again lol. I'd do the projects concurrently, but my electric bill would start to get to a painful point, Besides, AMD drivers are problematic at best. Maybe this spring, after my wife graduates and starts back to work...

Back