• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my neo2 thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madhatR

ok well just installed my new system .. havent really tweaked anything yet ..
currently im running

a64 3500+ winnie
k8n neo2 plat
xp120
bfg 6800 ultra ..
74gb raptor

which drivers etc .. to install .. right now i just installed wut was on the cd which is prolly outdated already .. so which nforce 3 drivers to install .. also wut 6800 ultra drivers ?? tweaks etc .. pls post some as tomorrow i will prolly reinstall with the correct drivers .. then get to some overclocking and benchmarking ..

madhatR said:
ok well just installed my new system .. havent really tweaked anything yet ..
currently im running

a64 3500+ winnie
k8n neo2 plat
xp120
bfg 6800 ultra ..
74gb raptor

which drivers etc .. to install .. right now i just installed wut was on the cd which is prolly outdated already .. so which nforce 3 drivers to install .. also wut 6800 ultra drivers ?? tweaks etc .. pls post some as tomorrow i will prolly reinstall with the correct drivers .. then get to some overclocking and benchmarking ..

Install the latest drivers for all. No sense using old drivers.

i agree with sucka - and even the newest drivers are getting dated - time for a new releae nvidia ;)

i tilted the cap very little and no problems otherwise

where can i get the latest nvidia nforce 3 drivers .. etc ..

and which bios should i use ?

Need more replies? They said install the latest drivers. NF3 drivers..obvious Nvidia. The others can be obtained through the updater you will get on disk.
Also, there is a huge thread on everyones settings alreday.

woooot Steve u da man !! :attn: :beer:

i d/l ed 1.51 but ill try the one u listed 1st to see if i can get a sexy OC like urs :drool: crosses fingers

sry madhatR if i jacked ur post in any way :eek:

madhatR said:
i tilted the cap very little and no problems otherwise

where can i get the latest nvidia nforce 3 drivers .. etc ..

and which bios should i use ?

all of the bios' after 1.3 official seem to be very much the same as far as overclocking goes......the only standout is 1.36 because of the increased vcore options.....

arctic-k20 said:
all of the bios' after 1.3 official seem to be very much the same as far as overclocking goes......the only standout is 1.36 because of the increased vcore options.....
Which is what I use for that BIOS.

so the bios to use is the 1.36 modded ?
anyone got a link to it ?

arctic-k20 said:
are these options only in 1.36? or 1.36 and later bioses

there is no 1.36 modded bios on that page .. only a 1.37 modded and a 1.36 beta

Back