• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my neo2 thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yes the 1.36 beta is the one everyone uses for more vcore.....

it has +13%, +15% and +18% options...

can i flash the bios from windows ?? i used to do it with my abit ?? if so where can i get the windows flasher ?

ok well i havent flashed the bios yet .. but just messing around

i upped the vdimm to around 3.2 according to ddr booster .. and the vcore to 5% over 1.55 .. my board seems to undervolt .. since corecenter was reporting 1.53 - 1.57 so who knows .. but i booted up 11x240 1:1 2-2-2-5 1HT with 4xHTT .. prime failed as always .. fails on every system i owned but everything else worked fine .. even my p4 2.4 @ 3.6 for over 6 months ..

anyways .. i was just messing around to see and i ran 3dmark2005 .. wow that thinh rapes my system .. my geforce 6800 ultra oc was stock which is 425/1100 i believe on the bfg .. and my score was 5147 .. is that decent ??

i think i need to up the vdimm to around 3.5-3.6 to hit 250 1:1

here is my question ..is it better to go more mem bandwith or a higher overclock .. i mean my sandra score for mem bandwith with the 240 was around 7150 or something ..

still running the 1.3 bios .. need to flash to the 1.36 beta

also i know with p4s u should go above like 1.6vcore ..

how about with the a64s .. i mean could i run 1.55 18% over lol ??

im cooling my cpu and mem with a XP-120 with a high flow panaflo on it ..
cpu idles around 36c .. loads in the 40s

Back