• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hyperram on sale at komusa

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flapperhead

these guys are a small web based company. they sell a line of of pretested memory rated to run at specified speeds(hyperram).some of it is of very hi quality.. for instance they are selling a gig of the adata pc4200 hyperram (pulldown box)for 212.00. the guys here have been averaging 280/290 mhz with this stuff. they also offer a wide variety of speeds from pc5000 to pc2100.

*hails memory god*

he first turned me on to that over the summer, And I had a 2.4C running 270MHz without a hiccup. It was just a brief test, and I am sure it could go higher, but i have since sold the chip. For the price it is a great stick to have around. makes me want to buy a couple more...

HyperRAM is the ****nit. I'm running 2 512 sticks of their PC4200 (was 275 when I bought it) at 280 FSB 1:1. I can run that with 1T with 99% stability. I could probably run that stable if I could get a little more voltage to my RAM (2.8 now)

Back