• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

just got a 19" FE950+ for $60

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
i just won a fe950+ on ebay for $20 + 40 shipping
i already own one and its a great monitor, and in addition a have a another 19" makin my dual monitor setup

i thought that it was $5 shipping because thats what the person had selected, but in the description it was $40
so, the monitors usually goes for $80 or so plus shipping therefor i have a killer deal

im not sure if i should buy it or if i should just try to cancel the whole thing because i emailed the person a couple hours prior to the auction ending and he never reponded!

here's the link
btw, anyone want this monitor?

-d94

I would say that if it says $5.00 at the bottom for shipping, he should only charge you for the $5.00 shipping. It doesnt say anything about check description for shipping price.

so should i just paypal his $25 and if he argues about it ill point out that he specified $5 in the auction?

common guys, i need some suggestions/appinions fast!

Opinions boy, opinions.

Legally under ebay selling you only owe him $25. But the only way you're probably going to get it for that much will be through EBay or the courts.

^^ exactly - you could send the money and he does not send the item and just give bad feedback an it goe sback and forth - if anything get Ebay involved and be sure to get screen shots and such of the auction for proof if he complains - it is his error so he should pay for it.

In the item description he says 40, and the 5 dollars was probally from his last auction because ebay will just fill in the blanks for you and it is easy to let stuff like that slip. Ebay will probally back him because ebay is set up to protect the seller more than the buyer.

Back