• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9800 pro?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mortis03

Anyone know where I can get a 9800 pro for less then $200 usd? I ordered one off new egg (one of the refurbed ones), but my address on my credit card is to my dorm in college and I wont be there for a month. They wont ship it to me at my house. Anyway, so I cancled the order and tried to change my address on my credit card. It seemed to work, but now I can find the card on newegg anymore.

To bring an end to this all, and to restate the question again: Does Anyone know where I can get a 9800 pro for less then $200 usd?

During XMas the prices jump. Even a used one is going to be getting close to 200 on ebay. If I were you, I'd wait until the end of Xmas. Lots of good deals then.

Well, I would but I just sold my card that I was using in order to have the cash to upgrade... hehe.

So I'm stuck using my laptop (blah) or my parents computer right now. Just checked Compusa, and they acutally have a deal on 9800 pros for about week. 200 bucks. I'm going to go pick on up tonight

i was looking for them for my friends new system, and found some for 189 buy it nows on ebay, 256bit

Thanks for the deals guys. I went ahead and bought one at compusa. Dell prolly would have been better, b/c dad can get a discount thru his job, but oh well.

Thanks

Or call up your credit card company and tell them you'd like to add your parents house as a verified ship to address.

I have 99% of my newegg orders shipped to work since we have a receptionist to sign for fedex all day.

Pineabs said:
next time use a cashiers check. or money order. thats what i do when i'm in college.

Only thing with that is that it doubles the amount of time between ordering and receiving.

SunRedRX7 said:
Or call up your credit card company and tell them you'd like to add your parents house as a verified ship to address.

I have 99% of my newegg orders shipped to work since we have a receptionist to sign for fedex all day.

I added my parents as an address, but then I went back to newegg and the didn't list the card I was looking at anymore.

BTW, I like the avatar

Back