• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lets take #2 soon!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Steveo989

Not officially involved with AAR
Personally I think we can steal #2 in about 2 months through borgs and as well through recruiting. So I propose a toast to stealing #2 so lets do it team 32. :beer:

We would need to outproduce [H] by 7.5 million points each month to overtake them in 2 months. This will be one of our best months ever with about 5.5 million points total.

What could possibly make you think this?

I'd like to take #2 as much as the next guy, but we should also be realistic about our goals so that we can celebrate our triumphs. :D

Where can I see where abouts we are on the table?
Can I have the link please.

Quattro said:
Can't find my name anywhere!
Click on our team then look along the left side menu for Team users. I searched on your id but either your Folding for [H] :eek: or using another id :)

Your personal stats will appear soon enough since you just started folding. Just give it a little time. You need to complete a work unit and then allow a few hours for the stats sites to get updated.

Quattro said:
No I'm folding under the name of Quattro.
What am I doing??
I did a search under stanfords site and these are the results
So either the cfg file is not setup correctly or you haven't turned in a wu yet. When did you start folding? Possible you have one of those big units that hasn't finished yet.

Edit: Doh, I was beat to it.

K, just noticed you are just starting today. You might want to pick a different username so you are not sharing with anyone.

Nothing. Nothing. Is impossible lets **** them up and steal there spot. PS Sorry I swroe but i doubt anyone is under 17 in here.

I just want to take #1 before I go to Boot Camp for the Navy. Future (AC)Air Traffic Controller you are talking to.

Steveo989 said:
I just want to take #1 before I go to Boot Camp for the Navy. Future (AC)Air Traffic Controller you are talking to.

..... Yeah.... That's great.

watch it man. This is supposed to be a "G" rated board and mods dont take well to a bunch of swearing and namecalling. Just a heads up for the future. :D

Ummmm????

You need to chill, and refer to the forum rules... Personal attacks are stricly disallowed by the forum rules, not to mention that given the norms of the folding team, you might be the first person ever to attack a fellow folder. I doubt mods have ever even needed to moderate anyone in this forum except for when other teams come and try to start stuff.

Congratulations on your future plans, let us know how it goes when you actually start out. But as for taking #1, we would need to double the production we put out currently, which it has taken us years to develop... Some things are realistically not possible, like taking #1 2 months from now.

Other than that, lets all be friends here, the team who folds together, stays together, and I hate to see any harsh words exchanged.

Back