• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mach II will now pull -65 under load! Cant wait to get it back.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WA2

The guy said this was with an A64 @ 1.9v under full load. I get it back Mon or Tuesday..wOOt!!
I have yet to find out all of the updates they did to the unit...main guy is calling me back in a few. I was only around -37ish under load before.

Who did you send it to, Chilly1? Probably regassed it, and modded the cap tube, hopefully a different evap block, like chilly1 or baker block. Hope it works well for you.

cetoole said:
Who did you send it to, Chilly1? Probably regassed it, and modded the cap tube, hopefully a different evap block, like chilly1 or baker block. Hope it works well for you.

No, he was to slow in getting back to me. I sent it to XTW

Xtreme Tek Werkz
I spoke to the guy and I have no idea what he told me. Changed tubes, coolant, and other things. He was going so fast I got lost. But it is gong to be cold as hell now. He had a rig at 1.9v 2.9GHZ and was at the -65. This is going to be sweet!

-65c hes dreaming.
ask him to use a real temperature probe on it and see what temps it holds.
i dont think its possible for a mack2 to do -65c it would have no capacity at that temperature running required pressures.

well, the mod should serve you well, but those temps arent relieable. ive seen a modded mach that read -91c...obviously a mis-read.

my modded mach one will hit -40 at idle but with the chip overclocked 3.4 to 4.0
thats in mbm from the cpu. at full load it varies with room temps. usually around -30
but that is plenty cold, i dont think another 10 or 20 will make a big difference when its that cold.
make sure you over insulate that thing now though.

kayl said:
-65c hes dreaming.
ask him to use a real temperature probe on it and see what temps it holds.
i dont think its possible for a mack2 to do -65c it would have no capacity at that temperature running required pressures.

I dont think a MACK2 (wtf is that?) would run that cold either, but please elaborate on your assumption for me/us... ;)

I am not sure yet on the charges. I will keep you guys updated.

sorry i should of just said that the sensor is out.
if you look at a refrigerant chart and see what pressur is required for r404a to evap at -65c, you would fine that its a vacuum, and that compressor would struggle to cool at that vacuum.

LOL i think he ment that the mach hits -65 at 1,9vcore when its idle or something, because there is no way a mach is that cold under full load :)

Back