• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HTT over 300 problems DFI NF3 250GB UT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pazza316

Registered
Hi all,

I have problems running high HTT on this board. I have a memory divider in use to set the memory to around 240 which it can do easily (BH5 Does 270+ 2-2-2-10). The CPu is being clocked to less than I have had it to on the standard divider. I wondered wether it could be my SATA hard Disk? Or could it be something else please help.

It's the memory controller on the CPU. My 3000+ NC will do 303x8 maximum no matter what voltages I use, but I have seen others do much higher.

I think it may still be the memory. I have the same board and BH-5 as well. Mine tops out at 240 at max voltage, where as you say yours will do 270+. I have never heard of BH-5 doing 270+ without some extreme volts, and CERTAINLY not on the 3.1v that this board offers. Try lowering the divider again on the memory, just to rule out memory being the issue.

-Collin-

Back