• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X850 Xt Platinum Edition

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Whats sad is that an SLI setup costs almost that much and is quite a bit faster. Once again ATi loooves teh vapor ware :rolleyes:

Sentential said:
Whats sad is that an SLI setup costs almost that much and is quite a bit faster. Once again ATi loooves teh vapor ware :rolleyes:
I guess this is just marketed to fanbois.

This isn't the retail price....allstarshop always charges amounts like this for new cards, cause idiots will buy them for this price!!!! Just watch!!!

Well one thing about Allstar is that they usually have the cards when no one else does. No doubt their price is beyond rediculous, but they are the only one who has these cards right now.

Monarch does have a pre-order page that states 'shipping Jan 14th' on a first come first serve basis' for $715. I tend to trust them so if you are in the market for one of these cards, that might be your best bet right now.

ati's site NEVER sold them, i waited 3 months becuase i had it for $450 after a coupon, they never came in stock, they still arent, and now they took them off of their site, i like ati's products, but i HATE how they always lie about release dates.

Well, I've read a few articles and all says that if you have an x800xt pe, it would not worth the upgrades to the x850xt pe. Only yields 10% more in performance.

PSP said:
Well, I've read a few articles and all says that if you have an x800xt pe, it would not worth the upgrades to the x850xt pe. Only yields 10% more in performance.
If you have a x800xt-pe, it wouldn't make sense to upgrade until the r520's are out.

Unless you got money to waste, that is.....

I really would like to know if anyone bought one at that price, and then I would like to be their friend because I am sure they would buy me stuff just for fun :D.

$899.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry up and buy them before them reach 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REALLY hope no one is stupid enough to buy these.......

It's people who buy cards at these prices that ruin it for the rest of us :(

EDIT: ZipZoomFly has them also...for $750
http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=320831&affiliate=pricegrabber

That's only $250 over retail, but still $150 under allstarRIPOFFshop...seems like a bargin to me :rolleyes:

Now that's interesting, not a bad rating for them either:)

ZZF is a pre-order also thats why ASSHOP thinks they can get what they're asking......no one else has these yet.

Back