• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BFG 6600GTOC no temps?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

amd64oc

I have recently bought a BFG 6600GTOC and love it. However I cannot seem to figure out why I can't see any temps for the card in the properties. I know the XFX cards can do it so why can't my BFG do it? Does anyone out there have any idea why this is? Cheers.

How does it overclock? If it does poorly I would RMA it. It sounds to me that your thermal-diode is busted. It could be an indication of a cripple chip and if you have any sort of issues with it, ditch it.

Your temps should be available in the driver menu where you change the quality settings.

It seems to overclock okay. In Coolbits it goes to about 570/1.14 before the artifacts start showing up on Aquamark. This seems about average, I think. Let me know. Anyone else have the no temps issue.

Your temp info should be available in the driver menu. If its not the card's diode is defective. Seeing how yours clocks high I would simply ignore it.

i cant see the temps on my evga 6600gt either... was lookin for it all day, and i cant really oc that high either..

I emailed BFG tech support yesterday and I'm waiting to here back from them. I want to here what they had to say about it. We shall see. Sorry to here that bohansen. Maybe an RMA is in order.

Very odd.... I could have sworn that 6600s supported the thermal diode as well. I guess I am wrong in that reguard. Thanks for the heads up guys. :D

my freinds msi dosnt have a temp moniter either. But my xfx agp one does, and it clocked
@ 585/1200 stock, and w/ my uber heatsink on it it goes 605/1200 stable, no artifacts

Sevin7 said:
my freinds msi dosnt have a temp moniter either. But my xfx agp one does, and it clocked
@ 585/1200 stock, and w/ my uber heatsink on it it goes 605/1200 stable, no artifacts

Got any pics of that heatsink?

man... thats gay my evga starts to artifact on aquamark at like 520/960+

... well i can put it at 515 then at like 1000 but then it gets choppy for some reason

amd64oc said:
Just got a response from BFG and these cards do not have the temp sensors on them. Straight from the horses mouth. Oh well.
Damn...well you cant fault it too much. It IS only $200

Back