• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Advice on a CPU cooler...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The HSF looks ok, It will keep it cool but, you prob wont get any high overclocks or I dont think it can handle the heat transfer if you are willing to raise the voltage. You can mount a 92mm fan on a 80mm HSF, it might take some double sided tape, or you can get a duct coverting a 80mm to a 92mm. Ducts would prob be your best bet.

Ok... But how can i make this duck?And by the way... have and idea to usa a tube that connects the pc with my window and the outside... Since outside we have like -20C so... I think that would be a cool idea... Couse when open the window and my computer is near the window,my temps fall like 10c or more... my idle is 27sys and 35cpu... And drop that by 10c and maybe it's worth doing?But how?How can i make it effective... have no pics sorry..:)

Back