• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$10 off $10 at buy.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
bu _TRONIK__ says they jsut accepted the coupon for $10 off a $13 item.

use the linky in on slick. then put the coupon in your cart. may only work on some items.

It's not for all products. Page says it's good until 2/7/05.

Example: I clicked the button to add the promotion to my cart, and nothing showed up. I added a Rio Carbon, and no coupon code. I added a 20GB iPod, and poof, rebate shows up. I take iPod out of my cart and update totals, and I get this message where it shows the promotional offer:

receive a $10.00 instant rebate on select products, one coupon per order, may order unlimited times (SKUs 10392051, 90137422, 10352350, 10354157)
* You no longer meet the requirements for this promotional offer. It has been removed from your basket.

PerlAddict said:
receive a $10.00 instant rebate on select products, one coupon per order, may order unlimited times (SKUs 10392051, 90137422, 10352350, 10354157)
* You no longer meet the requirements for this promotional offer. It has been removed from your basket.

Yup, it appears it's a coupon for only 4 items, an Ipod, a usb memory stick, a Sony monitor and one other thing I dont need.

yeah, its dead for everything other than the things its supposed to work for now. i wonder if peoples orders will get canceled or not.

PerlAddict said:
It's not for all products. Page says it's good until 2/7/05.

Example: I clicked the button to add the promotion to my cart, and nothing showed up. I added a Rio Carbon, and no coupon code. I added a 20GB iPod, and poof, rebate shows up. I take iPod out of my cart and update totals, and I get this message where it shows the promotional offer:

it dies on my bday :p almost 22 lol, cool deal tho.

well it wasn't comletely legit, im not surprised. but there was some hope it would slip through

Back