• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg Overnight, GG Monarch

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DooLocsta

I was just wanting to know if anyone has ordered something from Newegg and chosen overnight shipping if you actually got the item the very next day. My problem is this I bough a Neo4 Ultra and 3200 Winnie from Monarch along with my order was the eVGA 6600GT well they finally shipped it but they are now telling me that the 6600GT is on backorder and they will ship it when they get it in. This pisses me off becuase I checked the OOS list and it was not on there the day of my order or for the 3 day processing time, hell it is still in stock or so they say right now. Well I have no PCI-Xpress cards to use in the meantime and my stuff will be here tommorrow and I would really like to get the system up and going. Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

EDIT: I added it to the cart and I guess I will have to pay the rush fee of 2.99 but it will be worth it in order to get my system up and going by the weekend. If only Monarch could have let me know sooner that my card was not in stock so that I could have made another decision.

Last edited:
order it from newegg, I always get my items on time or early...
I can't see why overnight will be any differant.

just order before 12:00 noon, with that rush charge and it will be shipped out today.

mica

I ordered a HD from Newegg overnight once. I ordered it at 8:00am Central time on Monday, and it didnt ship until 4:00pm Pacific time on Thursday. The funny thing was that I also placed a seperate order from newegg later that same Monday (2:00pm) with the standard Saver shipping, and that actually made it here on Wednesday. WTF is up with that. I called them up and said that it was a crock of S*** that the slower shipped item showed up sooner than the overnight shipped item. They said that they have a 2-3 day processing time. BS.

I only use the Saver shipping now. It only takes 2 days to get my stuff that way, and it is decently priced.

Well hopefully Monarch has restored my faith. I called them this morning as they opened 9:30 EST to find out that amazingly enough they got the vid card in late last night. When I told them I was going to cancel it and order overnight through newegg they gauranteed me he would ship it out today with overnight at no extra charge. We will see what happens and I hope I turn out happy by setting up my system tommorrow night. I will let you guys know the outcome.

gl, with it they seem to have pretty good service, but just a little slow getting stuff shipped, i ordered my card yesterday(9th) they didn't ship it till today, but they upgraded my shipping from ground, to express saver, to 2-day all without me calling

Well the faith is restored these guys are great to deal with. My card left the Greensboro facility this morning at 2:00AM EST which is only about 3 1/2 hours away so they held up to their word, and didn't charge me any shipping. I will definately put a + for Monarch in my book.

Monarch does even well on backorder products or high selling one's compared to newegg. As far as overnight shipping with newegg, back when I ordered a mobo I needed it right away ASAP so I tried Overnight shipping.

Paid more for shipping yet it came in the same time as Fedex Saver........LESSON LEARNED! Never pay more for shipping from newegg ever again.

Back