• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Deal on a 6800 GT??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Swatdog

Hey, I'm looking to buy a new graphics card as I fried mine last night. I'm looking for the best deal on a 6800 GT... Doesn't matter the vendor but would prefer XFX or PNY or even BFG if possible.

The best deal I can find using pricewatch/pricegrabber is this: PNY 6800 GT - Gameve.com for $336.

Sentential said:
Why not get an XFX :confused: It'd fit your sig ;)

hehe yeah my avatar... I would, but XFX 6800GTs are so expensive, I need to get the best deal. But yes XFX and BFG are the best vendors IMO for vid. cards.

I dont mind PNY either... My first card was a GeForce 4 MX420 64MB and it was from PNY and it's still going on strong. :)

Just buy one already Lol, I do agree on your vendors though. I bought a BFG 6800GT PCI-E, so yeah cheapest you can get the PCI-E for is $420. So AGP isn't looking to bad, Go for it! :clap:

Back