• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2coolshopping.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SquallRm

Registered
has anyone shopped from 2coolshopping.com?
i only hear great reviews from them and they had some great stuff.. i bought two fans from them for 6$ yesterday and they still have not shipped it out or taken money from me...

what can be the problem? is it possible i mistyped the cc info, wouldn't they send me e-mail that it was wrong..?

btw everything there is free shipping and stuff costs cheap.. i got 40cfm, 32dba 4 LED UV fans.. for 3 bucks each.. i will shop from them again if everything goes well...

So i contacted customer service and they e-mailed me back within the hour explaining that i will be billed after the order has shipped out.. I have a good feeling that this is a start of a beautiful friendship between me and 2coolshopping

You've inspired me to give these guys some money. I just ordered two blue LED case fans, 2 blue round IDE cables (one 18" and one 24"), and my first case light, also in blue!

Then I placed the order, which came out to $30.96 with free shipping (heck of a deal), and found out that if you order more than $30 from them, you get to pick a free gift! All of the free gifts are different color LED fans, so I'm going to get another blue one for my new Chieftec Dragon case :)

They had Thermaltake stuff and some other brand name stuff, so they've got a little.

I saw they had water cooling equipment too! Someday I may get brave enough to try that. . .

This place gets a thumbs up from me.

I ordered my stuff on Wednesday of last week. It shipped from California to New Hampshire for delivery on Friday, and I didn't even pay for shipping!

Everything arrived in perfect condition, and it all works. Yay for LED fans and cathode lights and round IDE cables!

Back