• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My System (Pics)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kodiak356

Registered
Switched back to my Thermaltake Silent Tower, OC from 3.2GHz - 3.7GHz,
Screen Shots Below
Still have alot of work and money to go into it Like:
Upgrade from 512MB to 4Gb
250GB SATA HDD
3-HDD Coolers
Chipset Fan
GPU Fan

Attachments

• Inside.JPG
    Inside.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 346
  • AllSystem.JPG
    AllSystem.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 323
  • Thermals2.JPG
    Thermals2.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 215
  • SysInfo2.JPG
    SysInfo2.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 193
  • SysInfo2a.JPG
    SysInfo2a.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
LOL, I got this mental picture of you sitting down at your desk, hitting a button and being blown across the room...

Those are some system speakers!

Kodiak, what type of programs do you mostly use?

4gb is definitely overkill. I highly doubt you will run to use full ram with any programs. Unless you run database structure..

Jas said:
LOL, I got this mental picture of you sitting down at your desk, hitting a button and being blown across the room...

Those are some system speakers!

LOL, thats what i was thinking :D

Yeah no need for 4gbs of ram. No mater what you are doing(for home use). Just save the money or wait till better ram is out. besides that nice.

Edit:Maybe a new moniter.

also another note:
I see you're new at this, but next time you should get CPUZ or WCPUID to post info about your CPU, Ram and Mobo. Another program is Aida32 which is extremely details in sys info. The Windows Device shell doesnt know .... about your comp :D. I can change it any day i want :).

MameXP said:
also another note:
I see you're new at this, but next time you should get CPUZ or WCPUID to post info about your CPU, Ram and Mobo. Another program is Aida32 which is extremely details in sys info. The Windows Device shell doesnt know .... about your comp :D. I can change it any day i want :).

Where can I get those programs?

MameXP said:
also another note:

Actually it knows pretty a lot - if you get into WMI, you can find pretty much interesting stuff. I've made some WMI browser program and I could get info on such things as pretty detailed RAM info, much info about CPU - model, revision, etc, mobo info - manufacuter, BIOS info, some other.

GunnerMan said:
Looks good but where to you put your legs? I gues 4Gbs would be good for braggin or maybe he wants to run doom 3 x 2 :p

I'm in a power wheelchair so getting under a desk is hard for me

May drop down to 1GB so I can go ahead and get hdds and better cooling system had to go down to 3.6GHz cpu temp was at full load was 132 degrees F now at full load it's 120 degrees F

Back