• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Recommend me some games, I need more

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Anjow

I already have a lot of recent games, but I'm after more. I'm bored lately.

I enjoy RPGs and FPSs especially, but I'm open to most genres really.

Here's the somewhat recent games I have got:

Battlefield: Vietnam
Deus Ex 2
Doom 3
Far Cry
Hitman Contracts
Painkiller
Postal 2
Sacred
Thief 3
UT2004
CoD: UO
Evil Genius
NFSU2
Pirates
Prince of Persia warrior within
SW:KOTOR 2
Chronicles of Riddick
Sims 2
Tribes Vengeance
Vampire bloodlines

I'm positive there are some new games out that I've not come across, and there's bound to be some good ones. I'm after something to occupy me until WoW arrives...

What can anyone suggest?

WoW is already out! Right?! Well it says you posted this today... you must be in Europe or something. Anyway, get Steam if you have a high speed internet connection, there are tons of games (all FPS's) that you can get through it.

I'm in the UK and everywhere is out of stock for WoW.

I have got steam, but I don't have my original HL here, so I can't install that or play any of the HL derivatives... :(

Act of War From atari is looking good. If you are into RTS games then check out these soon to be released titles.

1. Act of war:march 15
2. Emire Earth II April
3. Age of Empires III

Also, Battlefield 2 is coming out and I can't wait for its release :)

Yeah, try NeverWinter Nights (users same engine as KOTOR) with the Sex and the Single Advernturer mod. You'll be amused for a bit.

I've completed NWN a bit ago, didn't think that much of it...

Morrowind on the other hand - EXCELLENT. I'd install and play it again right now but the disks are back home and I'm at uni :(

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Back