• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

any other cheap good games i should get?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jotolicious

I am not JoT
I just bought these on Ebay:

COD:United Offensive (loved the first one)
Nexus: Jupiter Incident
Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

games i've played and liked:

Doom III + ROE
HL2
Hitman 1 & 2
Colin Mcrae 04
Heroes of M&M 3 and 4
Sid Meiers Pirates!
Far Cry
Max Payne2
Swat4
Dungeon Siege2
GTA:SA(haven't finished)
BF2
Morrowind+exp
Homeworld 2
KOTOR
Chronicles of Riddick
UT2k4
Halo
WC3 +TFT

basically i'm wondering if there's anything i've missed from the past couple years or recently that's good. i finally have a decent gaming computer, and i need to play some catch up over winter break :) i like all genres, but the singleplayer has to be strong cuz i'm on damn dialup :(

You basically have a lot of single-player intensive games. Have you tried visiting any RTS types of games, the single player in some of them (starcraft) is somewhat repetitive, but RTS games are always fun to just sit back and play a game, or actually play the campaign and build that empire you always wanted :clap:

If you are still interested in RTS games, I would have to suggest any of the AoE games, although I havn't purchased AoE III yet, but have heard it recieved great reviews. Also, any of the Command & Conquer games are really fun for old time classics.

P.S: I'm getting a mind-blank on any other games, but if I think of any more i'll be sure to edit :p

Back