• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dual screen with 6600GT (DVI+VGA)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CordialSpam

I want to set up dual screen with my current video card like having 2 video cards...I can only make it work as 1 huge screen streched to both screens..but I dont want it that way..I want to act like 2 montiors..both with their own "start" button on the bottm left or something...is this possible on 1 video card with 2 video outputs?

Mirror mode just make both screens the same as each other..it is hard to expalin the way I wanted but it is something similar like this:

2crt.JPG

I want the bottom right task bar icons on the screen on left side like this guy did, also are there anyway to open a program on the left screen only and if I want it to on the screen on right, then I'll have to move them manually? Everytime I open up my program it is on the middle of 2 screens and cut off..

EDIT: or somethign like this:

dual_mon2.jpg

Last edited:
Back