• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7 Boxes of Kellogg's Cereal + Stamp = Free Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cursor

7 Boxes of Kellogg's Cereal + Stamp = Free Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

I am a big fan of Frosted Mini Wheats. So they have some new flavors, and they're pretty dern good. They have a promo going right now where you can get a free copy of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace if you mail in 7 UPC's. I just received mine today and I've got to say I'm impressed. It only took like 3 weeks (not 6-10 like the box said) to arrive. I like the cereal, and I'd be buying it anyway, so it's just a free movie for me. :thup:

edit: Oh hey, forgot to mention--specially marked boxes only.... I don't think it's on any old Kellogg's cereal.

It's the 2-disc widescreen version of the DVD. It doesn't have a picture of Tony the Tiger on it or any other Kellogg's branding.

Thread rule: You already saw Star Wars Ep I. I already saw it. Everyone else who reads this thread has seen it. This thread is not about the merits of the movie, it's about the deal.

Last edited:
I got the original starwars dvd for free too, but in a slightly different way. You see, a lot of the A New Hope disks in the DVD box were messing up, so if you called them up and told FOX this, they would just send you a new dvd, no questions asked. So I called them up, said my very REAL DVD was "broken", and if there was anything they could do about it. They said they would send me a new one, so I gave them my address, and 6 weeks later, there it was at my door. 100% free Star Wars DVD, shipped and everything. Heh :cool:

Just got back from my local Kroger. I love the Maple & Brown Sugar Mini Wheats. They had all flavors for $2.50/box. So seven boxes of cereal + Star Wars DVD for $17.50. Great deal IMHO.

Back