• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fortron FSP300-60BTV 300w PSU uber-cheap on eBay

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

douglasb

linky

Apparently this guy has quite a few of them. I bought one last week from an identical listing (3 for sale, same prices) and got mine for like $3 plus $9 shipping. He combines shipping, so had I bid on and won all 3, the shipping would have been about $16. Mine came in today, I asked for one of the actual Fortron Group units (the others appear to be Fortron brands as well) and it is nice and heavy and in excellent condition. 200w on the 3.3v + 5v rails. I didn't really even need it, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. Maybe when I get around to building my MAME emulator box, I'll use this PSU. Monarch had these for $35 shipped not too long ago. I got mine for $12 shipped. I don't know if anyone out there can use one of these, but if you're looking for one, it's a great deal. The guy has 601 Feedback right now, 100% positive so he seems on the up-and-up, although he did ship parcel post :bang head

Back