• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Copper Cap North bridge block

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sunrunner20

Masta Tweeka!
I am wondering if a slightly modified version of Ghettocomp's CPU Copper Cap water block(http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=328540) will work for cooling my 875P chipset. It would be changed a little bit, the cap would be smaller and the barbs would be on the thing parallel to the block for minimum flow resistance. I've included a pic of how it would look. I'm thinking it would be a good idea to find some flat copper and make some fins (with the flow) to remove more heat.

Attachments

• nb.gif
    nb.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 83
ive been thinking the same thing except drilling holes in the copper block and threading the holes for copper screws [pin aspect] in your case using a copper air heatsink cut in a circle with the fins set so that the water flows through easy might be an idea. I may try the later was well

My only problem right now is designing it with enough strenght, and finding a copper heatsinc if I'm going to use one. I'll probally stick w/ very fine lenghts of copper sheeting.

Back