• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Shutdown upon plugging in USB mouse...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dreamstalker

Navi again (lack of functioning internet still has not been solved :bang head ; I thought it was the Comcast DNS problem but that theory has been disproven). I've hotswapped a Logitech USB mouse between Navi and CODIS for a few days with no issues (I do have a second PS/2 mouse, but I think it's dead). Just a few seconds ago, Navi shut down when I did it today.

EDIT: Hotswapped again, and the monitor flickered but Navi stayed on.
:confused:

Last edited:
dont think its USB related due to the face that usb, is by the standard hot swappable - "plug and play" youve got something loose somewhere...either a data cable or an electrical cable...

I only have one mouse at present (old Logitech cordless)...saving up for an MX510 or similar for Navi over the summer. Everything checks out; front-panel USB connections are solid. It hasn't done it again, so...could have just been some sort of fluke.

Back