• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell $750 off $1499 Desktops & Laptops on Thursday

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

robby38

Details, codes & links at: http://www.gottadeal.com/index.php?deal=dell

New coupons starting tomorrow morning at 8am CT! Dell Home has announced two new promotions for tomorrow:

Save $750 and get a free Flat Panel LCD upgrade and Free Optical Drive upgrade on select Dimension desktop purchases of $1499 with coupon. Expires after the first 15,000 systems ordered.

Save $750 on select Inspiron notebook purchases of $1499 or more with coupon. Expires after first 8,000 uses. This Coupon code is valid on these three E-Value codes only: 11111-i6000A2, 11111-i6000A3, and 11111-i600mA2.

This is a Pinky deal! :)

There are hot coupons going live with Dell Home tomorrow morning, April 21st, at 8am CT. There are a limited amount of redemptions available with these offers so we wanted to make sure that you have an opportunity to take advantage of this before it expires. If you are interested, we suggest that you pre-configure the system of your choice prior to the promotion going live so that you can make your purchase soon after 8am CT in order to qualify for the coupon. Last week a similar offer expired in 45 minutes!

Offer: Save $750 + free Flat Panel + Free Optical on select Dimension desktop purchases of $1499 or more (before tax and shipping)! Only 15,000 systems available for purchase with this coupon code. Limited time offer. Online only.

Coupon Code: P6LP$WFJQ6R1SF

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offer: Save $750 on select Inspiron™ notebook purchases of $1499 or more (before tax and shipping)! Only 8,000 systems available for purchase with this coupon code. Limited time offer. Online only.

Coupon Code: V9WTJSQFFJVFST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DPA Offer: Save an Additional 2% Instantly Using your Approved Dell Preferred Account. Expires: 04/26/05 at 11:59PM CDT. Combinable with select offers including the $750 off coupons.

Coupon Code: XJ8?S$BC8738C3

***too bad I am BROKE....FLAT....BROKE...***

We just had the same promotions through the company I work for, the bonus was the added 12% off for the employee purchase program.

Of course I can not afford either one right now....

this should be big, however their end of quarter is not till till the end of the month..makes you think what other deals they'll have before the end of quarter..

Have the 2 I ordered last time. Checking eBay and it looks like I'm waiting a while now to sell these, especially with this promo. Won't be buying more, gonna sleep in late tomorrow :p.

yeah, id love to get one now if this was a one time thing, but they run deals like this all the time. And i need to pay my school stuff first :(

laptop deal is dead

Someone think this for a sec. they have an 8400 you can configure with the X850 radeon card and 17" lcd for about $1600...- the $750 you can get it for about $800 bucks. The video card itself you can fleabay for $400...17" LCD you can prolly get $200 for making the net cost of the computer a P4 with 512mb, cdrw, 80gb for $150!!

wandl said:
laptop deal is dead

Someone think this for a sec. they have an 8400 you can configure with the X850 radeon card and 17" lcd for about $1600...- the $750 you can get it for about $800 bucks. The video card itself you can fleabay for $400...17" LCD you can prolly get $200 for making the net cost of the computer a P4 with 512mb, cdrw, 80gb for $150!!

better still, get it with the audigy and 2x160 GB HDs and 6800 for exactly 750

-225 6800
-150 HDs
-50 audigy
-200 LCD

= $125

I'm just too scared to pull the trigger

hold on how are you getting 800 dollars with a x800? It seems to shoot up to a 1000. Also hmmm, i wondering if its possible to sell the flat panel for 200? I think that you could make probably about 150 for a quick sale, but otherwise this is a great deal.

Also did anyone notice that the klipsh speakers 5.1 ultra's are only 289 to add? thats cheaper then newegg which is 332 plus 18 dollar shipping. This is a rocking deal, wandl please let me know how you calc, I really wanna get this.

Saruji said:
hold on how are you getting 800 dollars with a x800? It seems to shoot up to a 1000. Also hmmm, i wondering if its possible to sell the flat panel for 200? I think that you could make probably about 150 for a quick sale, but otherwise this is a great deal.

Also did anyone notice that the klipsh speakers 5.1 ultra's are only 289 to add? thats cheaper then newegg which is 332 plus 18 dollar shipping. This is a rocking deal, wandl please let me know how you calc, I really wanna get this.

I think the coupon is dead, couldn't get any of them to work just now...but I got bare specs (256mb ram etc etc) and got the X800..just to get it over $1500 (it was like $1600 or so) less the $750...hehe I can't remember how it worked, but I was broke so wasn't paying too much attention...
LCD I've been selling locally, no fees to pay to fleabay or tax, straight up cash asap and been selling them for over $200..

Back