• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Get 25% off select Dell notebooks $1499 and above

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jivetrky

This is probably a limited offer as I got this as an exclusive coupon through my email. But at least one person can take advantage. Also I'm sure others have gotten these emails and will share their codes in this thread! If you end up using a coupon code, please post that you have used it so others know it's no longer valid.

Here's the e-Value code search if you want to lookup those codes directly

Get 25% off select Dell notebooks $1499 and above (before tax, fees, shipping and handling)
Limited time offer

Coupon* Code: $N1Z$M44RJ7K2K

* Inspiron Coupon Offer:
Coupon is valid 02/15/07 6:00AM CT through 2/23/07 5:59AM CT on Inspiron notebooks with the following e-value or order codes: DNCWHA1, DNDWHA2, DNDWHA3, DNCWFA1, DNDWFA2, DNDWFA3, DNCWEA1, DNDWEA2, DNDWEA3, DNCWGA1, DNDWGA2, DNDWGA3, DNCWHS1, DNCWHG1, DNCWHP1, DNCWHS2, DNCWHG2, DNCWHP2, DNDWHG3, DNDWHP3, DNCWFS1, DNCWFG1, DNCWFP1, DNDWFS2, DNDWFG2, DNDWFP2, DNDWFG3, DNDWFP3, DNCWES1, DNCWEG1, DNCWEP1, DNCWES2, DNCWEG2, DNCWEP2, DNDWEG3, DNDWEP3, DNCWGS1, DNCWGG1, DNCWGP1, DNCWGS2, DNCWGG2, DNCWGP2, DNDWGG3, DNDWGP3, DNDEEA1, DNDEEA2, DNDEEA3. Offer is not combinable with other dollars off, percentages off, mail-in rebates or hardware promotions.

Here's the one I got:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MNP4ZT729FW4CV[/FONT]

Back