• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell charged me fraudulently...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just for the record I do agree that the checkout cart pricing should have accurately reflected the order charge. If their system is screwed up in that way it's not your fault and ultimately you did get the checkout cart pricing by way of an exception refund credit.

My main point in my previous post was the longer part of it. Be nice and friendly to CSRs and you can get a lot more stuff done that benefits you :) At the companies I've done CSR for, it's often the policy to not proactively offer resolutions that hurt the company's bottom line since they're in business to make money, but when asked the policy is often to 'make exceptions' in favor of the customer. Therefore asking nicely can often get done what common sense and logic would dictate should be done. And unless one has worked as a CSR it's hard to understand the frustration of a person who does have reasonable morals but is bound by their paycheck to follow company policy. Taking it out on a CSR will never get a situation resolved favorably, or at least not in a positive manner.

Back