• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Suggested Benchies?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jcw122

Alright guys, I need a few different (one just one all around) benchmark programs. Which benchers are suggested? Im just trying to prove that installing the CPU drivers on ur system boosts performace by alot.

I'm guessing you're talking about the chipset drivers...... a good system test is 3DMark01SE and Aquamark3..... good luck with your research and don't forget to post your results.

give these a shot. try the prime 95 built in benchmark, and winrar's built in benchmark. After that do superPI 1meg test. Sisoft sandra will isolate the CPU part of the system for ya. PCmark 04 is a good all around bench.
Or lastly Go here http://www.benchmarkhq.ru/english.html?/b_e.html and see what ya can dig up. too many to count there.

and no...i mean the AMD CPU drivers...(yeah u think im crazy)...but thanks guys im gonna get right on that!

Back