• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dual monitor question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aidenswarrior

i have dualies setup with my x800 pro and was wondering is it possible to have a different wallpaper on each monitor? i have catalyst 5.6 drivers btw

I would assume so, I can't remember does x800 use hydravision? If so, then that will allow you to make each monitor to have its own profile in which you can set the size and wallpaper and all of the other aesthetic bits with.

also checkout ultramon...think ultramon.com
30 day trial, awesome program for dual monitor stuff

I believe hydravision would be better since it is made by ATI and it is free, if it comes with your card. From what the ATI site says it does offer a dual display controller so you should be good to go.

I just set that up for my dual-monitor setup. I actually have one wallpaper and the taskbar stretched over both screens, but I am pretty sure you can have two different backgrounds.

Back