• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a new pc (Advice)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lewis

Hey guys, I'm strating a new job soon soi'll be getting in some money and i've been wanting to buy a new pc for ages. Here are some of the things I want;

64 bit processor, 1 gig of ram at least, QUIET fans and PSU, excellent graphics card. So basically a really good gaming pc. :)

I have a budget of around £500, I want the system to built already too, and UK suppliers only please. - Unless any Us sites do cheap shipping.

Thanks! :santa:

Last edited:
Want a killer gaming machine, prebuilt for $900. Tis better not to put limitations on yourself like that.

Yeah, either wait to build your own or get some more money :p If you wanted someone here to build it for you im sure someone here probably could but its still going to be more than $900.

Not someone on here to build it, just a decent one for around £500. I would build it myself but the one i'm currently using is knackered but it's not setup correctly.

Lewis said:
Not someone on here to build it, just a decent one for around £500. I would build it myself but the one i'm currently using is knackered but it's not setup correctly.
"knackered"? :eh?: *Looks up the word* Oh, tired! :p
Why can't you build it yourself?
C'mon, it's so easy a kid like me can do it! :)

No offense but I wouldn't trust anyone on this forum with £500 of my money. :p

I COULD build it myself...That changes things just a bit then.

There is a big list of Retailers here

I'm Uk aswell mate, and I know that you will not be able to buy/make a decent PC for £500. American Guys, although £500 is roughly $900, remember we have more expensive components aswell. Making it even more unlikely. building your own will work out better for you if you do come across some more money.

Thanks guys. Yeah I would buy from newegg but they don't ship to to the uk, cheers for that list.

Back