• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DOD:Source

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've been waiting for this game ever since they announced it. And yes, hopefully it will not have any of the problems CS:S is plagued with.

It looks very good. i cannot wait til the beta is out so i can test it! I have the silver package so ill be testing it when it comes out.

I bought retail because I had HL2 pre-ordered before Valve announced that you could get DOD:S with HL2 for only 10 bucks more. I pre-ordered it so early that by the time Valve announced DOD:S I had forgotten where I pre-ordered HL2. So now I'm screwed and have to pay 20 bucks or whatever they are going to charge.

I cant wait, there are issues with css that i hope dont apply to DODs but im sure it will still be a good game

I was never a big fan of DoD, might give this a go though. It is free to d/l right? or do I have to buy it? :eek:

Goateh said:
I was never a big fan of DoD, might give this a go though. It is free to d/l right? or do I have to buy it? :eek:

Free if you got at least silver version of HL2, pay if you got Bronce. I believe.

hrmm.. I bought it, got the collectors edition... bah, I'm not gonna pay for it :S

Back