• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Why not Wireless keyboards?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

whitebloodcell

Why is it tha manufacturers like Ligitech do not offer Wireless Keyboards as a Stand Alone product. I dont want a mouse with it, I would rather upgrade my mouse, a keyboard can last. Anyone know of a Cordless Keyboard Sans Mouse?

That is funny that all your links include a mouse. :p

Just figure out what mouse you want and see if there is a wireless mouse/keyboard combo. Or, buy one of the keyboard combos dicecca112 listed and throw the mouse away. You can still use any mouse you want. You are not limited to the one that came with the combo.

that was as close as I could get, they all come with standard wired ball mice, so its not like your paying for the mouse

just buy it an have 2 mice...thats what I had to do....bought a 90 dollar logitech wireless wave keyboard....had to cuz no one else had one

Ive already got a Desktop MX. But I want the MX518 Mouse and I feel like its a waste to get no use out of the mouse that came with it. So my Idea was to give my Dad this Keboard Mouse Combo, and find myself a Separate Wireless Keyboard.

Do Logitech sell the MX700 Dock separately? If I had another one I guess I could make use of the mouse on another computer.

Well some wireless keyboards might not have great reception over long distances, but if you aren't aiming to be using your kb anywhere other than your desk, the cheapest should be fine.

Back