• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gaming mice + keyboards: do they really make a difference?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
RTS has no real need for dpi switching. The benefit of the built in arm processor and storage is so that profiles stick with the mouse instead of needing to install software and set it up on the PC.

RTS has no real need for dpi switching. The benefit of the built in arm processor and storage is so that profiles stick with the mouse instead of needing to install software and set it up on the PC.

Suppose you wanted to quickly scroll through the battlefield to a place remote from your present location? Wouldn't the ability to increase the DPI be desirable then?

Suppose you wanted to quickly scroll through the battlefield to a place remote from your present location? Wouldn't the ability to increase the DPI be desirable then?
Speed isn't typically a concern in RTS, is it? Any RTS I've played I've never felt the need to have higher sense/dpi or wanted to switch/change it. FPS and TPP, absolutely.

If you have a need, then you do... :thup:

It just takes a tiny bit of critical thinking to figure out if you personally could benefit.;)

Yeah exactly. I never scrolled the screen with the mouse, instead would go by the minimap or shortcuts (thinking of StarCraft 2)

Back