• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Litterally cant OC my 6800LE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bigdogbmx

Just got a 6800LE which i successfully unlocked the extra 8 pipelines on to make it a bit faster. Then i wanted to try overclock it a bit to get the max i can from it. So i tried rivatuner which whenever you change speed tells you you cant apply the new settings without testing them. So I go to test them and every time it fails. Even if i change them back to stock it says the test failed. I know the card is stable because it ran 3dmark03 and 01 perfectly without a single problem. Has anyone seen this before or know a way to fix it?

overclock it with coolbits or something... also did you do the bios mod or just the software rivatuner mod?

I never have liked the overclock part of rivatuner

Sorry I meant to add i tried coolbits as well. Although I may have found the solution on another forum. I removed the nvidia driver, THEN installed coolbits, then rivatuner. Last time i installed rivatuner then coolbits. Seems to have done the trick.

Back