• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how to get hotkeys for default and oc w/aa & af?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

axhed

i'd like to have three hotkeys for videocard settings....

default clocks with application preference aa/af (desktop)
oc clocks with application preference aa/af (doom3)
oc clocks with 6xaa 16xaf (ut2k4)

with ati tool running i can go back and forth between oc and default clocks but frankly it's a pain... i looked briefly through the CCC hotkeys and didn't see anything...

the oc utility i just deleted (powersomething? - didn't work with the new card) had the ability to store all those settings in profiles...

I'd recommend ATI Tray Tools(different from ATI Tool) http://www.radeon2.ru/atitray/ . With them you don't even need the hotkeys. You can make game profiles and when you start a game it recognizes it and changes settings. Then when you quit the game it changes them back. Of course if you want to you can also make manual hotkeys for the settings with it.

Radlinker, which used to come with the Omega drivers, did the same thing. I think PowerStrip will help you out, but I'm not sure.

Back