• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which Asus board is the non SLI version of the A8N-SLI Deluxe?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GRCRYSTYK

Registered
Hey guys,...
Just finished a build for my oldest son, using the A8N-SLI Deluxe,..All went well, and it's up and running like a champ. I'm curious however, if Asus makes the same board only without the SLI feature. The board seems to be a very good offering, but I really don't need the SLI abilities of theboard. After building this one with the idea of possibly running two cards in the future. It seems that just may not happen,...so for myself, I know for sure I won't need that type of video card hardware, and would like to use a board with all the goodies the A8N offfers, but without the SLI,..I haven't checked with Asus,...thought somebody might know right off the top of their head,.;..

Thanks much guys,...GRCRY,...>>>--->

eaglescouter said:
Check out the A8N-E

Eagelscouter,..
Thanks,..I will check into it,...I'm new to building from scratch, so I'm not familiar with identifying a lot of things just yet,...Way too much available to keep track of,...

>>>--->

Back